It's intended to disable a bunch of the modding preventing issues of GTA 4.
- all online functions are disabled (to prevent cheating in multiplayer)
- removed all anti-debugger checks
- all game variables are made unprotected and can be accessed and changed by the trainers, control centers and other tools
- built-in asi-loader (no need to replace original files)
- .asi files can be loaded either from the root game folder or 'plugins' folder
- removed save file check (you can load save file made by any offline XLive user)
- removed files.txt check (integrated replacement of FileCheckFix and MagicPatch). Note that GTA 4 v1.0.2 does not check this file by default.
- restored access to the system debugger in the critical error menu (removed loading of WER.dll)
- enabled write access to memory in code and .rdata segments (no need to call Virtual Protect from a .asi)
- Rockstar Games Social Club is no longer needed to launch the game. Note: you must run the LaunchGTAIV.exe not the GTAIV.exe
(or you will get the "drunk camera" effect).
- put the file xlive.dll into the game folder (don't forget to remove the asi loader if there is one)
- to turn on debug logging, unpack the file xlive_d.dll into the game folder and rename it to xlive.dll
In the latest version(v0.94) there is no present, known bug(s).
Sanny Builder website download link